8:57 PM
Monday, November 24, 2008
HI I AM LAURA HAHAHAHA.
Twograce's Christmas Gathering @ Laura's.
Where: 9 Fowlie Rd. S(428483)
When: Between 19 Dec - 24 Dec.
From 11am to anytime.
What: Christmas Gathering.
Around 4 - 6 people can stayover!!!!!!! (8
Everyone to bring one food item for approx. 40 people.
(Not confirmed.)
Meet at the so-called garden behind the bus-stop opposite Parkway at 11am sharp.
Everyone to bring one Christmas present to exchange presents!
(I shall explain how it works on the actual day itself.)
Bring your baby photo too! HAHAHA.
Bring PSP / Volleyball / Basketball / Soccerball / whatever.
Everyone to tell me which day you are free between 19 Dec - 24 Dec, so I can confirm the date with the whole class by 14 Dec.
I will be mass sms-ing everyone but still, spread the word around! (8
The best student in Twograce (K la kidding),
LAURA.
Where: 9 Fowlie Rd. S(428483)
When: Between 19 Dec - 24 Dec.
From 11am to anytime.
What: Christmas Gathering.
Around 4 - 6 people can stayover!!!!!!! (8
Everyone to bring one food item for approx. 40 people.
(Not confirmed.)
Meet at the so-called garden behind the bus-stop opposite Parkway at 11am sharp.
Everyone to bring one Christmas present to exchange presents!
(I shall explain how it works on the actual day itself.)
Bring your baby photo too! HAHAHA.
Bring PSP / Volleyball / Basketball / Soccerball / whatever.
Everyone to tell me which day you are free between 19 Dec - 24 Dec, so I can confirm the date with the whole class by 14 Dec.
I will be mass sms-ing everyone but still, spread the word around! (8
The best student in Twograce (K la kidding),
LAURA.

