2:33 PM
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Hi. :B
Class chalet can only be confirmed next friday sorry.
It might be freeeeeeeeeee. :O
And we still have $50 NTUC vouchers for bbqqqqq.
11-14 November, 4days 3nights.
Please everyone go la, free leh!
Last time already, i don't care what excuses you all have,
Pon cca, anything also pon unless you're going overseas.
Then after checkout we go school together get streaming results! ):
We already push back the chalet date so that you all are freeeeee.
And zhongzhengbianbianbian.
I'm sorry if i appear too bossy or rude okay.
I just wanted to get everything done and win the $100 vouchers. :B
Jiayou okay, we can do this together!
Streaming.
I knowmost of useveryone is sad to leave this class, me too. ):
twograce08 is the BEST class ever.
Although we'll probably go to different classes,
Those memories will never be forgotten.
No matter which class you go, no matter who you make friends with,
I just hope that deep down inside, twograce will always be a part of you. 8)
Aw, don't cry. :D
Consider your options carefully alright...!
I love all of you and every single one of you would have left your footprints in my heart. 8D
J.
Class chalet can only be confirmed next friday sorry.
It might be freeeeeeeeeee. :O
And we still have $50 NTUC vouchers for bbqqqqq.
11-14 November, 4days 3nights.
Please everyone go la, free leh!
Last time already, i don't care what excuses you all have,
Pon cca, anything also pon unless you're going overseas.
Then after checkout we go school together get streaming results! ):
We already push back the chalet date so that you all are freeeeee.
And zhongzhengbianbianbian.
I'm sorry if i appear too bossy or rude okay.
I just wanted to get everything done and win the $100 vouchers. :B
Jiayou okay, we can do this together!
Streaming.
I know
twograce08 is the BEST class ever.
Although we'll probably go to different classes,
Those memories will never be forgotten.
No matter which class you go, no matter who you make friends with,
I just hope that deep down inside, twograce will always be a part of you. 8)
Consider your options carefully alright...!
I love all of you and every single one of you would have left your footprints in my heart. 8D
J.

