3:45 PM
Saturday, July 26, 2008
LAURA THE SECRET AGENT WAS HERE! :B
Hello Gracians! :D Okay maybe we should blog more since we only have a pathetic number of posts. Ahem. Okay Im posting today to get back my Lit book HAHAHAHAHA. (And maybe Sec 1 Science textbook) Heh.
Erm, those in Yuhui's group for the Performance Assessment, I think one of you has my book cuz I have one of your textbooks with the name next to the dialogues on Page 78 or something like that. Yup, so return me mine, and I'll return you yours HAHAHAHAHAHA.
And yup, my Science Sec 1 textbook is missing and Im looking for it desperately cuz it doesn't belong to me! ): I think it belongs to my friend and so yup, I have to return it to him right. :O He's Sec 3 now so I don't think he needs the Sec 1 textbook so I don't think I have to return him a brand new one so plz if you have my textbook plz return to me. Not saying that you guys stole it or something. Okay, I don't know why Im saying and Im lazy to read it all over again so if I offended someone, Im sorry. ):
Heh. Okay enough of those crap. Erm, I suppose Cross Country's next next Friday right. Jessica said that Class Tee's gonna arrive before X-Country so yay! HAHAHAHAHA. Ahem, since we didn't win the whatchacallit award last year, maybe we should try to win it this year yeah. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Like what Fangyu suggested, maybe we should do it. Secrets shouldn't be exposed..................... So yeah er, I don't know what else to say except that maybe I should tell you guys there are only around eight more weeks to exams or something. Who wants to be tutored by me! Maybe you'll just fail everything HAHAHAHA okay.
Ginny wants me to tutor her and is paying me $1000 per session. Heh. Okay la, the above was made up by me. I tutored Fangyu you know! HAHAHA okay joking. No offence uh! Ahem I have seriously nothing to blog anymore except that my stomach is aching you know! ... ):
Oh yep. That evillllllllllllllllllll person who's switching caps of mine, Qianhui's and Jessica pens! You are Wanted! Yeah, so if you're a guy, you're wanted (one-third) man, which means you're two-third woman. So if you're a gal, you're wanted (one-third) woman, which means you're two-third man. Okay, I think most of you know the joke on Mas Selamat which sounds like this right! HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, you better own up, I don't care if you're two-third man or woman. I won't do anything to you, I'll just switch your caps too nananeepoopoo.
Okay, my clone's scolding me for being lame and retarded here. (Yessssss, I have a clone. Jealous? Pay me $100000000000000000000000 x 10 to the power of eight. HAHAHAHAHA.) So Im going off now. Yes, now. (Wait, I see if I got more crap. Scanning.............. Okay maybe I should save some crap for other posts yeah.) Okay byebye! :D ( I know you guys will miss me yeah! HAHAHAHAHAHA. -Evilgrins- Mwahahahahahaha.)
I love you guys Gracians! :D Guess who I am. No prize though. :P Or if you want, the prize will be bread from Jessica. HAHAHAHAHA kidding la! :D No one is allowed to expose my identity cuz Im actually a secret agent. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lol, not funny.
Erm, those in Yuhui's group for the Performance Assessment, I think one of you has my book cuz I have one of your textbooks with the name next to the dialogues on Page 78 or something like that. Yup, so return me mine, and I'll return you yours HAHAHAHAHAHA.
And yup, my Science Sec 1 textbook is missing and Im looking for it desperately cuz it doesn't belong to me! ): I think it belongs to my friend and so yup, I have to return it to him right. :O He's Sec 3 now so I don't think he needs the Sec 1 textbook so I don't think I have to return him a brand new one so plz if you have my textbook plz return to me. Not saying that you guys stole it or something. Okay, I don't know why Im saying and Im lazy to read it all over again so if I offended someone, Im sorry. ):
Heh. Okay enough of those crap. Erm, I suppose Cross Country's next next Friday right. Jessica said that Class Tee's gonna arrive before X-Country so yay! HAHAHAHAHA. Ahem, since we didn't win the whatchacallit award last year, maybe we should try to win it this year yeah. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Like what Fangyu suggested, maybe we should do it. Secrets shouldn't be exposed..................... So yeah er, I don't know what else to say except that maybe I should tell you guys there are only around eight more weeks to exams or something. Who wants to be tutored by me! Maybe you'll just fail everything HAHAHAHA okay.
Ginny wants me to tutor her and is paying me $1000 per session. Heh. Okay la, the above was made up by me. I tutored Fangyu you know! HAHAHA okay joking. No offence uh! Ahem I have seriously nothing to blog anymore except that my stomach is aching you know! ... ):
Oh yep. That evillllllllllllllllllll person who's switching caps of mine, Qianhui's and Jessica pens! You are Wanted! Yeah, so if you're a guy, you're wanted (one-third) man, which means you're two-third woman. So if you're a gal, you're wanted (one-third) woman, which means you're two-third man. Okay, I think most of you know the joke on Mas Selamat which sounds like this right! HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, you better own up, I don't care if you're two-third man or woman. I won't do anything to you, I'll just switch your caps too nananeepoopoo.
Okay, my clone's scolding me for being lame and retarded here. (Yessssss, I have a clone. Jealous? Pay me $100000000000000000000000 x 10 to the power of eight. HAHAHAHAHA.) So Im going off now. Yes, now. (Wait, I see if I got more crap. Scanning.............. Okay maybe I should save some crap for other posts yeah.) Okay byebye! :D ( I know you guys will miss me yeah! HAHAHAHAHAHA. -Evilgrins- Mwahahahahahaha.)
I love you guys Gracians! :D Guess who I am. No prize though. :P Or if you want, the prize will be bread from Jessica. HAHAHAHAHA kidding la! :D No one is allowed to expose my identity cuz Im actually a secret agent. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lol, not funny.

