5:47 PM
Sunday, July 13, 2008
DEADD
Like r we officially dead or wad? When was the last post?? A century ago?? Like, its been THAT boring huh? Not so right? SO peeps, i'm here to update yoz.

Well, for starters, imma is gonna at least TRY to update!
Change of seats! I'm satisfied! Cuhh obviously isnt -.-

N about yati. LIKE (?!?!) So we're gonna have the class tees anot? The toilet one would be cute! LIKE UTTERLY OUTRAGEOUSLY CUTE! Or the fishing thing. Hahahas, people decide! I want adidas one! Thats besides the point, cuz no ones gonna payy. I i cn tell, its was THAT hard to get kenneth n kian hua to buy ya know! So people, decide!!!

And, lets just not get yati involved yea, coz ya, we all know ( omg, wad if she reads this? Hu cares :DDD ) N whats with the red n white shirts?! Hahahas, lets go with luminous PINK! Hahahas, EWWWWW. lol.

N the RUNAWAYS! Hahahas! relinks!

xoxo.SUGAR.