10:50 PM
Friday, May 16, 2008
Ah, uber late. désolé
The link of the image, content page, whatever you wanna call it. I dun care >_>
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd70/KirinFlare/Chemistry.jpg
Yeah, I dun think Miss Wan gave us any content page, so er, print it out, I guess. Took 5+ mins to upload it. Come home late, fell asleep.
Boo. Anyone else want me to remind? I will SMS/MSN those who wants to be reminded. (MSN first resort, SMS second resort, and no, I will not call)
Current people who wants to be reminded:
Laura, Ginny, Kimberly, Qian Hui, Yang Jun, Belinda.T, Joey.P.
lfq™
The link of the image, content page, whatever you wanna call it. I dun care >_>
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd70/KirinFlare/Chemistry.jpg
Yeah, I dun think Miss Wan gave us any content page, so er, print it out, I guess. Took 5+ mins to upload it. Come home late, fell asleep.
Boo. Anyone else want me to remind? I will SMS/MSN those who wants to be reminded. (MSN first resort, SMS second resort, and no, I will not call)
Current people who wants to be reminded:
Laura, Ginny, Kimberly, Qian Hui, Yang Jun, Belinda.T, Joey.P.
lfq™

